Make a Financial Donation
Donate Items: Shelter Needs List
We are unable to accept any open containers.
Contact 360-426-1216 if you have questions regarding appropriate shelter donations.
Shelter (Outdoor) Needs
- Children's Toys
- Soaker Hose
- Garden Shovels
- Wasp, Ant and Bug killer
- Cleaning Rags
Pet Lodging Area Needs
- Flea Treatment - For dogs and cats
- Large Plastic Trash Cans with lids
- Treats - For dogs and cats
- Kitty Litter and Pans
- Dishes - For pet food and water
- Pet Hygiene - Shampoo, nail clippers, hair brushes
- Bathing Material - water hose/spray nozzles, scrub brushes, towels, buckets
- Collars and Leashes - For dogs and cats
- Pooper scooper & baggies
Shelter (in House) Needs
- Non Perishable Foods (fruit, soups)
- Phone and Gift Cards - Walmart, Fred Meyer, Safeway.
- Bedding & pillows - Full & twin size.
- Towels - Bath towels, washcloths, handtowels.
- Cleaning Supplies - High efficiency laundry soap, bleach, fabric softener, stain remover, automatic and regular dishwashing liquid, dustpans and brooms.
- Paper Products - Paper plates, napkins & face tissues.
- Unused Personal Hygiene Products and Undergarmets - Socks, slippers, bras, underwear, nail clippers, nail polish remover, deoderant, bar soap, feminine hygiene products, shaving cream, razors, toothbrush/past, etc.
- Hair Products - Shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, brushes & combs.
- Kids Supplies - Baby bottles, shampoo, body wash, baby wipes, diapers and pullups, birthday gifts for boys and girls all ages and sizes.
- School Supplies (August only) -Backpacks, notebooks, markers, glue sticks, planners, color crayons, calculators, colored pencils, pens, pencils etc.
- DVD Movies - Rated G through PG13
- Handheld Children Games - For children waiting to testify in court or long appointments; ie coloring books, activity books etc
- Gaming Systems & Games - For teenagers
Thanks for listening and believing me. No one wants to believe men are victims or that men need help, but we do.
I truly am grateful for all your hard work making sure survivors have a safe place. Thank you.
Thank you for calming me down and listening. I have been living with this violence for over 10 years and have never told anyone. You made my heart smile today. Thank you for caring.